New York State Resources:
1. State Insurance Commissioner:
The New York State Insurance Department licenses insurance companies, brokers, agents, and adjusters to operate in this State.
2. State Medical Board:
Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC) investigates complaints about physicians, physician assistants and specialist assistants and monitors practitioners who have been placed on probation.
To file a complaint.
3. State Minority Office:
The Office of Minority Health (OMH) is the Health Department’s center for issues relating to the health of racial and ethnic minorities.
4. State Nursing Board:
5. State Midwifery Organization:
MANY (Midwives Alliance of NY)
Jackie Snyder, email@example.com
6. State Friends of Midwives site:
New York Friends of Midwives
New York USA
Primary Phone: (518) 584-6619
7. State Healthy Start or Associated Improved Pregnancy Program/Director’s email:
8. State Pregnant Patient’s Bill of Rights or Patient’s Bill of Rights:
9. State Medicaid Complaint Information:
Printable version – [download id=”62″]